Tuesday 3 February 2009

Weigh in night

I am a bit disappointed tonight I stayed the same (I actually lost half a pound) I don't count this it has to be a least one pound for it to count!!!
Still 9 lbs in 4 weeks that's not bad just have to stay on the straight and narrow. I am going to classes with my son's girlfriend Becci and we have lost exactly the same amount of weight in the 4 weeks we have been going but on different weeks.. Becci actually put on a pound one week and was terribly disappointed but kept going.
Got a few good tips tonight seems I might not be drinking enough water should aim for at least 1 litre a day preferably 2.. I can't do that I will be sat on the loo all day!!
Another thing I have porridge for breakfast every morning so I must try and have some protein at least two mornings a week maybe scrambled egg or beans.
Here's to another week of FAT FIGHTING.
I will be back with another recipe later in the week.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)